Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The World Needs More Chris


Meet Chris. Chris and his friends have spent almost everyday downtown on Granville giving away free hugs during the Olympics. The world needs more Chris.

He even offered to give me the sign to try. Being an inhibited Canadian, I passed. But I kinda wished I did it now. Maybe tomorrow...

I have no idea what they are called, but you can find them on Granville. Great folk sound.

These guys were cool. They talked to the crowd through song,hilarious.

Local Aboriginals/ First Nations on Granville doing a drum/chant circle. Forgive my ignorance.

Good looking dude. 'nuff said. Homeboy in the striped toque ain't bad either.

Panasonic screen showing some cool animated sports.

Welcome to Vancouver. Cottonmouth Smoke Shop, highly recommended.

4 comments:

  1. Haha! I hugged Chris on the way home from work last Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - if you're downtown on Friday - every fecking ex-pat NZealander in the Lower Mainland is organizing an "impromptu" mass haka (males and females - usually just reserved for males) in front of the art gallery for 6pm. I'm going to learn it tomorrow night so I can participate. Should be rad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man dude in striped hat IS cute.

    ReplyDelete